EXISTING CLIENTS: To log in you must reset your password here. Select 'Log In', enter email address + select 'Reset it Now."
Terms + Conditions
1. General Description.
The Site provides an on-line venue to promote our yoga classes and instructor training programs and to permit individuals (“Users”) to subscribe to courses or training programs.
2. The information and sequences provided on this Site are to be used in your own discretion. Only you know your body and limits. Like any physical activity, please consult your healthcare professional before beginning. You acknowledge that all exercise invoices a risk of personal injury, including a small risk of serious injury, and agree to take responsibility for your health and well-being in relation to our yoga programs. We will not be liable to you in respect of any personal injury (including, without limitation, serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our yoga programs. We also will not be liable to you in respect of any indirect, special or consequential losses or damages.Links to Third Party Websites.
4. Third Party Services and Functionality
Certain services made available by the Site from time to time may be delivered by third party websites and organizations. By using the Site or any functionality originating from the Site, Users hereby acknowledge and agree that Ritual Sweat Society may share information and data with any third party with which RSS has a contractual relationship to provide the requested service or functionality on behalf of Users of the Site.
5. Content and Intellectual Property
1. Ritual Sweat Society content
You may print or download portions of the materials from various areas of the Site solely for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the copy, and agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
Video files are provided for viewing only on your own personal computer or device, either by yourself or by invited guests in your residence. Public viewing or performance without our prior written permission is prohibited. Files must not be resold, lent, transferred or otherwise passed on to any third party.
2. User-Contributed Content.
Ritual Sweat Society has no duty to pre-screen content posted on the Site by Users or other third parties, whether directly contributed by the User or contributed by RSS or a third party on behalf of the User (including, without limitation, (collectively, “User-Contributed Content”). RSS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR USER-CONTRIBUTED CONTENT.
RSS reserves the right to decline to permit the postings on the Site or to remove from the Site any User-Contributed Content that fails to meet our content guidelines in effect from time to time or if such User-Contributed Content otherwise violates these Terms, as determined in our discretion. RSS also reserves the right to edit User-Contributed Content.
All other User-Contributed Content is the sole responsibility of the User who contributed such Content, and we specifically disclaim all liability for such User-Contributed Content.
By submitting or authorizing User-Contributed Content, you grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid-up license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adopt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and other exploit the User-Contributed Content and the likenesses (if any) contained therein, in connection with our business.
Users agree that they will not use the Site in a manner that: (i) violates any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation; (ii) may, in the sole discretion of RSS, contribute to the harassment, exploitation, or harm of any person, including activities that may be defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable; (iii) may expose Ritual Sweat Society to any liability, including by posting any material that is false, or derogatory or that infringes on or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of third parties; (iv) may be harmful to others, Ritual Sweat Society’s operations, or Ritual Sweat Society’s reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g. get-rich-quick schemes, Ponzi or pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming) or engaging in other deceptive practices; or (v) introduces content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other malware.
6. Use of Site.
The Site is intended only for users who are above 18 years of age and reside in the United States. By using the Site, each User represents and warrants that he or she is over the age of 18. If a User does not meet these requirements, he or she must not access or use the Site in any way.
7. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
Any information collected through our Site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which RSS operates. By utilizing our Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country of residence.
While Ritual Sweat Society takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL RSS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER RSS WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
8. By using the Site, each User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RSS, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective employees, directors, officers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related expenses, arising from or related to: (i) such User’s use of or inability to use the Site or the RSS Content; (ii) any breach or alleged breach by such User of these Terms; (iii) a claim, which if true, would constitute a violation by such User of its representations and warranties or of applicable federal, state, local or international laws or regulations; and (iv) a claim alleging such User’s negligence or willful misconduct related to the Site or RSS Content. A User may not settle any claim without the prior written consent of RSS, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE 11:11 CONTENT AND INFORMATION INCLUDED IN OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. RSS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, AND FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
10. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES AND LIABILITY.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, AND/OR THE USE OF ANY 11:11 CONTENT, REMAINS WITH EACH USER.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
11. Notification of Infringement; DMCA Policy.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. RSS does not permit or tolerate the posting of any User-Contributed Content on the Site that infringes any person’s intellectual property rights. Should you become aware of or suspect any copyright infringement on this Site, please contact RSS at email@example.com.
12. When a User creates an account with RSS, such User must provide us with information that is accurate, complete and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of such User’s account and removal of any User-Contributed Content of such User.
Users are responsible for safeguarding any password that is used to access the User’s account and for any activities or actions resulting from such account. Each User agrees not to disclose his or her password to any third party.
Last modified: November 11, 2020